Are You Looking for a New Home in the Area’s Best School District?
The idea of looking at new homes for sale when your husband transfers to his new job is very exciting. With a definite idea of the school district where you want your children to attend, it will be a little more easy to narrow down the areas where you want to look. The idea of living in a custom home where you can pick all of the designs yourself is, in fact, a dream. Looking for the best floor plan and placing it on a lot in the best school district sounds like a perfect way to start a new life.
Custom Homes Are a Big Draw for Families Who Are Moving to a New Area
There are always challenges that come with building new constructions, but the idea of getting a say in the kind of floor plan that you want in addition to the colors of the walls and the flooring options is often worth the work. New homes in Red Clay School District, for instance, may also be more expensive, but many parents are willing to pay what ever it takes to make sure that their children can attend the highest quality schools.
When a new job or an employment transfer is the reason for a move, some buyers find themselves at an advantage because they have a company who will not only be covering the moving expenses, but also making sure that the previously owned house is purchased as well. With these advantages, many people who are moving to a city for work find themselves in a situation where they can afford to take the time to build new homes, rather than looking at existing homes for sale.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the housing industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 83% of today’s home buyers are looking for single family homes, according to Zillow.
- 32% of the people who are looking to buy new homes are first time home buyers.
- Over the next 10 years, 80% of residential growth will be in suburban communities.
- 52% of home buyers cited finding the right property as the most difficult part of buying a home, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- 56% of buyers 36 years old and younger found their homes online, according to a 2017 National Association of Realtors report.
- Millennials will form 23 million new households over the next 10 years, according to Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies predictions.
If you are someone who is in the process of looking at new homes for sale you will likely find yourself looking online for comparable properties online or for floor plans that you like best. If you are fortunate enough to have a company that is paying for your move, you may even find yourself in a position where you can wait for your dream house to be build in the area’s best school district.