How Construction Contractors Can Assist You Following a Storm From Water Damage to Roof Replacements
People living within the United States choose to renovate their homes for a variety of reasons. In some instances, this may be due to normal wear-and-tear or damage caused by inclement weather. Other reasons include adding on extra rooms or features to accommodate growing families or to increase market value for selling.
Growth Within the Remodeling Industry
The remodeling industry has grown over the past few decades. The National Association of Home Builders reported, for example, that 69% of the remodeling jobs completed between 1995 and 1999 were for owner-occupied housing. Rental property comprised the remaining 31% of the remodeling jobs completed during that time span. It was estimated that the remodeling industry’s total revenue would be $83 billion in 2017. This amounted to an annual growth rate of 3.9%
The Effects of Storms on Roofing Supply Chains
In 2015, there were 19,172 significant storms recorded by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admini Continue Reading