Category Archives for: Flower delivery charlotte nc

All That You Need to Know to Keep Your Fresh Flowers Looking Great

It is no secret that people all over the United States love getting flowers for themselves and for others. It has been estimated that about $26.6 billion is spent on floral products around the nation. Nearly 63% of people buy flowers or arrange a flower delivery for others and the other 37% but fresh flowers for themselves. Most of the floral delivery orders happen around the holidays but fresh flowers can brighten up anyone’s day, no matter what the day is.

The problem many people find is that flowers do not stay looking fresh for a long time. In fact, the temporary nature of floral arrangements is very much a part of their appeal. That also makes them special. There are things you can do to make the flower you get for yourself or from another person last longer. Here are some tips from professional florists:

  • Keep your fresh flowers away from areas that are too hot or too cold. You never want to place your flowers in direct sunlight or near the vents for your he Continue Reading

Alice Jennings

You can call us anytime. (203) 285-8692 My name is Alice Jennings. I am a working mother of two young boys, Jim and Joey. My husband travels a lot for work and I handle most of the household "stuff". I created this site to share my ideas for family dinners. At first that's all that it was, but over time I have had requests and questions about other family issues and products. This is very much a work in progress. I plan to let this site grow and continue to help all my readers and contributors.

More Posts

Follow Me:
TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle PlusYouTube

© 2019. Family Dinners. Hanamoto Theme by Malvouz. Powered by WordPress