Laptop Safes Help Protect Both Property and Information
If you are like most Americans, you have many kinds of valuable information on your laptop. Even if you have the information on your laptop backed up, the laptop itself is even valuable. For this reason a growing number of Americans are purchasing laptop safes to protect the technology that they depend on so much. In addition to these laptop safes, many property owners are also taking other measures to make sure that they they are also purchasing fireproof floor safes and other protective areas where they can store their valuables.
As more and more break ins happen in the country, there are a growing number of individuals and businesses who are taking extra measures to protect their property. Laptops that are sitting out on a kitchen table serve as a real temptation to anyone who is walking by. If someone does break into your home, every piece of electronics that is sitting out is an easy target for a thief. By putting your electronics into a safe you can help protect both the pieces of equipment as well as any information that is on them.
Protecting Your Property Takes Extra Effort in Today’s World
Business owners, as well as home owners, have to make sure that they take extra steps to protect all kinds of technology, including laptops and other pieces of technology. In addition to installing security systems, for instance, you can add an extra layer of security by hiding technologies in hidden floor safes and other secure locations. These kinds of safes are most commonly found in hotels, but they can also serve as a valuable purpose in homes and businesses as well.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home and business protection industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 2 million home burglaries are reported every year in America.
- 66% of burglaries are residential home break-ins, and the thief’s goal is to find expensive, small items that can be quickly converted to cash.
- 90% of burglaries are never solved, and the stolen articles are never recovered.
- The FBI reports that a burglary happens in America every 15.4 seconds.
- The vault and safe and manufacturing industry reached $494 million in revenue in the year 2017.
- High-security burglar safes can protect between $50,000 and $1,500,000 worth of valuable content, as well as protect against fire and safe crackers.
If you want to make sure that you protect all of the items that you have in your home or your office, including your technology, it might be necessary to invest in laptop safes for your property to add an additional level of protections and security.